Itching and pain in the ear. Bacterial infection? Can I take Zocef, Cefuroxime and Axetil? What is the dosage?

hi, i am a 32 year old lady, i was itching inside of my right ear with the little finger and due to the nail probably a bacterial infection has occured which is causing slight pain , i could relate to this as i suffered twice with the same problem last year and the year before,it was my ent specialist who diagnosed the same, as i am out of my country (India) now i cannot go to the same physician, can i use Zocef(500) cefuroxime Axetil, hifenac-p,omnacortil-5 which was suggested before , if you can also give me some idea on their dosages. Thanking you, Sudeepa
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012