Itching and irritating while urinating. Headache and hives all over body. Is it a yeast infection?

ok, I have been having a few interesting problems this past couple weeks , which I have never experienced before, First I thought I might have a yeast infection , but was not sure seeing I have never had one , there was no discharge that was abnormal , just itching and irritation when peeing. Also , I have been sick to my stomach like flu like symptoms, lots of headaches , and this morning I woke up to hives all over my body. Im also about 6 days late for my period , but there is no way im pregnant .. and Im never never late . I also have taken a yeast infection treatment from the drug store already. Im not feeling well and am tired of feeling uncomfortable , sick and in pain...
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012