seems like you have developed an allergic reaction
to some of the components used for shaving the area.. This kind of allergy
can develop to any cream, gel, ointment or lotion used during the procedure. Such an allergy can develop anytime to anyone..Even if u are using the same products since years, still there is a possibility that you can develop allergy to any of the components anytime...So first of all , i would advice you to refrain from using anything like dettol
or any oils over the area. You can apply something like calamine
lotion which can be soothing and you will need to take some oral antiallergic medications.. If it doesnt settle down still,, consult a skin specialist for proper assessment and management..
Hope it helps
Dr Geetika Paul