Itching and burning towards the end of penis. Had Cefixime. Can I take cipro? Is it gonorrhea?

I think I may have contracted Gonorrhea as i am having a slight itching/burning towards the end of my penis. I am in a very remote location and only had 400mg of Cefixime with me which i took this morning on an empty stomach. I have plenty of Cipro though and could take that for multiple weeks if need be. If the single dose of Cefixime does not cure this could i get on the cipro right after to see if this worked to kill the bacteria ?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013