Itching and burning sensation in clitoris, no discharge, few days after periods. Causes?

I need help, the itching and burning of the clitoris sooo ... I wonder if there are mushrooms, but have not had any discharge at all .. it destroys my sleep, but I dare not tell either mother or father because we do not have as close a relationship. dare not go to the doctor. The problem came a few days ago, after I had my period.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
good morning, by going through ur problem , i would like to evaluate for urinary tract infection, so kindly visit any of the labs and get a urine routine and urine for culture sensitivity done, after the results which a correct treatment can be administered. currently u can have plenty of oral fluids - water , tender coconut water fresh fruit juices to hav a symptomatic relief. hope u get rid off the condition soon.