Itching and burning in vagina. Red bumps. Occurs after end of period. Cause?

Hi I was wondering if you could help me, I have been having itching and burning in my vagina inside the labia and the meatis and around the outside of the crease of my legs there are red tiny bumps that itch and burn when I scratch them. An then my husband has got whatever this is on the skin under his pubic hair and he has red tiny bumps that itch after we had intercoarse. This is the third time that this has happened and every time its at the end of my period when Im just wearing a panty liner and I didn t know if that could be the cause.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012