Itching and burning in vagina. Abdomen pain and frequent urination. Culture test negative. Is it UTI?

I ve had quite a lot of problems these past few months. It all began with a yeast infection but I took over the counter medicine and it went away, then about a month later I had a UTI and ever since then the symptoms have not gone and it also began to hurt when I had sex. Vaginal opening itches and burns, I can t pee in comfort as it also burns, I feel the sensation to pee often and almost nothing comes out and lower abdomen hurts. I have gone to the local gyno and have had antibiotics prescribed. Although a culture was taken from my urine and it came back negative. I had also signs of a rash about two weeks ago but it went away. Now, it has come back. I have it all over my legs, upper back, face, arms, neck and upper chest. It is incredibly itchy. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012