Itching and burning in the vagina. Swelling and cuts on the vaginal lips. STD?

well recently i discovered a tiny cut on the hood of my vagina but i thought nothing of it. i checked two days ago and i had two more and it started to itch and burn . i checked today and i now have about 4 tiny cuts my vagina lips are all swollen and everything down there is red. i have no clue what it might be and stds are out of the question considering i have had no sexual contact for about a year now. any help please
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012