Itching and burning blisters near incision after fallopian tube removal. Anything I can do?

Just had both fallopian tubes removed and 7 fibroids removed as well as scar tissue. I feel good except for itchy burning blisters at the ends of each incision. One blister is about as big as a dime. It s fluid filled and yellowish red. The nurse said it s a reaction to the adhesive and will burst on it s own. Anything I can do in the meantime to make it go away sooner or at least stop itching. Have been using neosporin but it doesn t seem to be helping.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012