Itching and bleeding from penis. Pain on passing urine. Urine examination shows pus cells, no growth detected. Taking antibiotics

last year when i was traveling in athree wheeler suddenly it started bleeding out of my pennis it was a black blue point on the site it was itching om my pennis front portation all over my pennis on froni phase and iwas having pain while urin even by the sex doctor found some bekteria he was daugting prostata infecktaton i got two weeks penclin it reduce my pain then i got two weeks antibiotika then pain killer voltran then biaüligcal urganin for two months but my pain by urin remain high again i take ten days antibiotka and voltran at the same time which could not help me a lot now yesterday ihave urine examnatation test re mport spacific gravity 1015 recentph 6 pus cells 2-4/hpf microbology no spicimen groth after 48 hours these antibiotika was given to me through urologe since esterday docktor has given me discodlüm hyydrologem as wellas martifur please help me and gave me an answer
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
dear vivaarora

From what i can comprehend, i suggest you see a Urologist. Get your urine r/e and culture and sensitivity done and use antibiotics according to that report. you also need to tell me if you have any injury to your penis or surrounding area? how many times do you have to urinate? does it hurt to urinate? how is your stream? and the color of your urine?

it seems your physician is treating it for prostitis or UTI, and that too without a culture and sensitivity report. from the information you have given it is very difficult to conclude.

I wish you best of luck and take care of your self