Itching and allergy, medicines?

I live in Bangladesh. My mother is seek for last couple of years. She has so much problem of Allergey and etching probleme. Now her etching problem becomming untollerable for last 6 to 8 months. I have take so many advice form medecine and allergey specialiest in our country so far. I want to take her to Kolkata. Please send me some name of Specialiest of that problem at Kolkata and the procedure of getting his consultancy with contract details.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Start her on Mntair LC once a day ,Rhinofex(Fexofenadine) 180 Once a day along with 1 Al Total thrice a day wil help to reduce the allergy symptoms.