Itching all over the body. History of Lichen planus. How can I get rid of the itching?

I was diagnosed with lichen planus , forty-five years ago. Through the years I have rec d injections of Kenalog that relieved the itchinh and breaking out. i moved from Chicago, IL to Dayton, OH and the dermatologist here will not only give me prescriptions for different kinds of cremes and says I don t have Lichen Planus. I have suffered since October and the creams or Vaseline doesn t stop the itching.It has been all over my body, at times. Can you advise me?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013