Itching all over body, lumps formed. Used hair removal cream. Related?

Hi I used a hair removal cream about 2 months ago and before this I used it once a month before so quite regularly. But this time round it has left me with an incredible itch all over my body and scab like things all over my legs and lumps on my wrists. Even now it is still persistant. Any clue on what it could be? (Would go to my local doctors but I dont think she is qualified she has misdiagnosed two of my family members with serious issues so ask here first then she can be my second opinion) thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013