Itching all over body including eyes and nose. Take winolap? Side effects?

hi, i stay abroad and when i m on vacation in kerala i have bad itching on my eyes , my nose and i sneeze a lot. this becomes uncontrollable and finally i take winolap 2.5mg. And also, after intake of any food name it... veg or non veg , my skin starts to itch... an i have winolap for this also. does regular intake of winolap really harm you? what are the side effects of winolap? is their any other alternative medicine for these kind of allergy? what kind of tests should i do for finding out about my allergey? please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012