Itching after taking medicines for angina, dermatologist asked to stop medicine, cardiologist does not prefer that. Suggestions?

my mother is 75 year old and recently she has angina pain and doctor has give me medicine instead of angiography . she has got relief now but after one moth she is having itching problem all over the body i have consult with skin specialist and he suggest for some blood tests but the reports of tastes is normal. He says that medicines has causes for that. means any of medicine may have reacting her so he suggest that medicine should have stop. but i cant take risk and my cardiologist is also says that we cant stop the medicines . further he has suggest that we can stop tab. RANCAD. kindly help may i stop rancad.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012