Itching after shaving armpits, bikini area. Have razor rashes. Problem with skin?

After I shave my legs, bikini area and arm pits the next day when my hair starts growin back the places I shaved itches almost constantly. After I scratch them, I get these bumps, kind of like razor rash . However I have tried new blades, different razors, shaving creams, gels, lotion, the bikini zone products... etc. But it still itches and over the years it seems to be getting worse. Is there something wrong with skin.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013