Itchiness, swelling on the outer vaginal lip with foul smell. Is it yeast infection?

Hello (: Im 16 years old, And sexually active. According to my birth control pills I m supposed to get my period any day now. Today I felt a little itchy on the outter lip of my vagina . (specifically left side) So I obviously scratched it, but I noticed afterwards, the lip was swollen and it smelled like onions. This is the first time I m experiencing this and I m very nervous. Do I have a yeast infection? Is there any way I can cure this without having to tell anyone in person? Please help! Thank you for your time, -Cassandra
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer