Itchiness, rashes on labia, pain in pelvic area, protected sex. Yeast infection or period related?

I m 15 years old and just recently lost my virginity . We used a condom ( I am a girl ) and this was about a week ago. This week I started my period and noticed I am having itchiness/rash on my labia and also a pain in the pelvic area im the thigh crease. It hurts when I touch it. Could this be a yeast infection or just something to do with my period? Also my labia is very wrinkled and I hate the way it looks. Is there a way to change it?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012