Itchiness on penis, have some sores, and discharge on the foreskin. What do u think it is? What bacteria and what disease?

Hi, my name is anna. Actually, i am not having a problem my boyfriend. 1 week before he took tab for body pain. That day he felt some itchiness on his private part (penis) till the following days. His dick have some sores, and discharge on the foreskin. He went to doctor and doctors says he got some infections. Which triggers when he took the tab. What do u think it is? What bacteria and what disease?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013