Itchiness on legs and arms. What is the reason?

Good Morning, I am Mrs.Poojari,age 49yrs. staying at Bhyander,Dist.Thane- from two year i am having a itching problem, previously i used to get this itching on my legs and it is got solved, but now i am having this problem on both palms of my hand , i have gone through various medicines from my family doctor but it is not curing out. What is the reason or problem i am having. Blood test taken for Diabetes is normal. Suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
HI

THANKS FOR CHOOSING HCM,

with the information you provided i could suggest you to get uric acid levels tested
check any changes in your diet pattern
try to rule out some of the conditions i mention below
try to find any products that is causing allergy like
blankets,rugs,sweaters,new creams ,lotions,oils
medications
shampoos
detergents
hair dyes and styling gels
go for screening of diabetes once again
HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUERY
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER QUERIES
THANK YOU