Itchiness on clitoris, dry wrinkly labia. Using vaseline provides relief. Cure for symptoms?

im 17 years old and im so embrassed to go to my doctor to ask about this itch i have down there my clit and my labia feel very dry and my labia has gotten wrinkly, i dont know what seems to be wrong with it. ive been using vasaline on it for the past 2 days and it kind of helps, do you know what might be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Thanks for the query

It seems that you have got a yeast infection which comprises to these symptoms. instead of using Vaseline you can use anti fungal cream like myocitracin which will surely help you out.

Never hesitate to go to your doctor about your any problem. atleast you can visit a female gynecologist.