Itchiness, irritation, painful bumps post shaving pubic hair. Remedy?

I m a 13 year old male an I shaved my pelvic pubic hairs. Its becoming itchy and a bit irritated. And now ever since I shaved I ve been noticing a lot of pimple like bumps apearing there. They re like mostly under the skin and they hurt kind of like the under skin pimples that apear like beneath your nose . I don t know hard to explain but is there any way i can prevent them, get rid of the current ones and prevent scaring? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012