Itchiness in vulva, skin darkening in perineum. Biopsy showed HPV. History of yeast infection, peri menopause. Treatment?

My vulva and perianal area are very itchy. I don t see any lesions, but something think I can feel small bumps along the lower section of my vulva. Over the last few years I have discoloration of the skin both a darkening and a loss of pigment in the perineum . I do not have any discharge at this time, but recently (about 2 weeks ago) had a severe yeast infection which I treated with Monistat. I am 51 and actively in perimenopause (yikes). My gyn did so a biopsy and found I had HPV but no cancerous changes (sclero...something?) I am very uncomfortable and uncertain what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012