Itchiness in vagina, white bumps on clitoris, bleeding, menstrual pain, asthma. Used inhaler, beclomethasone dipropionate. Allergy?

This afternoon I starting getting itchy in my vagina. When I looked I saw a small white bump on my clitoris. I just checked again and now there are 3. I just finished my period yesterday, but it has come back - I am bleeding again, and I have menstrual-like pains in my tummy. I have a boyfriend and have been seeing him for about a year, we are sexually active and have sex once or twice a week on average. We don't use protection. I have a coil fitted. (It has been in for about 2 and a half years). It may be worth mentioning that I have recently started using an inhaler twice daily (Beclometasone Dipropionate) - my doctor thinks I might be asthmatic! I am 37 (have never suffered from asthma - she thinks I might be allergic to my cat - only mentioning it in case it might be relevant)
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013