Itchiness in the area between testicles and anus, no rash or dryness, eases on pinching, worsens on getting into warm area. Solution?

I started getting itching in the area between testicles and anus . No rash , no dryness. The itching seems to be from deep inside, than on the skin. Scratching the skin doesn t help, so need to pinch the area to get some relief. It typically is worse during night. Now, over the last 4 weeks, I started itching all over my body, including my palms and soles. It gets worse if I get into any warm place - like a car parked in sun or taking a hot shower. There would be a little bit of rash, along with the itching, which disappears in minutes. Not sure if the two conditions are related. What s the best course of action?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012