Itchiness in inner thighs, redness on scratching, overweight, brown discoloration between thighs. Treatment?

Good day doctors I am a female , late 30 s been experiencing itchness at my inner thighs..no bumps etc but after scratching it will become red cant stop scratching it...have been having it for nearly 2 years..untill my inner thighs are turning brown in colour before it was not soo much but lately its getting worse im considered to be overweight , living in saudi arabia really appreciate if you could help me Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
the main problem is your weight and constant friction in walking results in the problems you are facing.
POSSIBLY YOU ARE HAVING FUNGAL INFECTION AND NEED ANTIFUNGAL MEDICINES .
USE ANTI FUNGAL DUSTING POWDER REGULARLY .tKE ANTI FUNGAL LIKE FORCAN 150 ONCE WEEKLY FOR 4 WEEKS .
GET YOU BLOOD SUGAR CHECK UP .
A CONSULTATION WITH DERMATOLOGIST BETTER TO TAKE AND FOLLOW ADVICE .
TAKE MEASURES TO LOOSE WEIGHT BY REGULAR EXERCISES AND HEALTHY BALANCED DIET .
Hope you be all right soon