Itchiness in groin,red skin near the joint of thigh,ball sack dry,foreskin of penis gets dirty

hi, im 27, and only in past week have i started to have itchieness in my groin , it feels like its from chaffin of my boxers riding up as im red in the skin area of the join to my thigh, it only gets itchy when the boxers ride up or im gettin hot from walkin too much. also my ball sack is dry but not itchy, ive noticed it last few days, the penis skin is fine but under the foreskin gets little dirty. i shower twice a day so i know im clean and havent had sex in nearly 2months and last sexual partner was only person in the last year ive had sex with.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012