Itchiness in clitoris, labia minora, burning on urination post fingering. Treatment?

Hi.. I m 16 and I was with my boyfriend the other day.. And he was fingering me .. Since then .. And I m not sure if it could be the shaving cream.. Or just the shaving in. General .. The constant friction? Or me itching it .. But my clitorus and labia minora are itchy a lot .. It s uncomfortable .. And it hurt/burned too urinate .. It doesn t hurt now .. But I m just wondering what I should do..? Or if there s nothing too worry about ?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012