Itchiness in buttocks, pus discharge from anus, red spots. Sarcoidosis. What is going on?

i have a itchy bum crack, and my bum cheeks near the crack are covered by spot. I also have some sort of pus dischage from my anus. This has been going pn for about
2 weeks. Previously last yr my skin nr my legs became covered in bright red spots. I was diagnpsed as having EN , underlying cause being sarcoidosis. I also have a similar spot to what i had last yr on my leg. Is this poss another attack of sarcoidosis?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013