Itchiness in body due to allergy, relief with winolap. Any effect if taken continuously?

My husband , 30 yes is consuming winolap 5 for last 7 yrs for persisting allergy. Allergy becomes so bad that it causes stringed itches and itches all over body including nostrils ear throat fingers etc . When he eats winolap 5 he gets relieved from allergies..but for a day. Everyday he consumes 1 dose of winolap 5. Pls educate me how bad is winolap 5 if taken consistently.. also what is this symptoms leading to?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013