Itchiness, discomfort, burning urination, yellow discharge after taking plan B. What is the cause and its cure?

Hi, yesterday I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in me. About an hour later I went to the pharmacy and bought the Plan B pill and took it with a full stomach . This morning when I used the washroom I felt a burning sensation and ever since then, anytime I pee it burns. I also feel an itchy discomfort when I am not using the washroom. I am also experiencing a yellow discharge . Please let me know what may cause this and what I can take to cure this.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012