Itchiness, burning in clitoris, vulva and labia, had used All body cleanser that might have crept into the vaginal area during shower. Treatment suggestion?

Hi i went to see a doctor, thinking i have a yeast infection . the doctor gave me one pill called fluconazole . i took it yesterday. I have been experiencing very bad itchiness along with burning and redness in the clitoral,vulvar and labia for the past 4 days. i have been applying miconazole since then.When i came home from the doctor s office, i realized the cause , which is this whole week i have been using an ALL body acne cleanser which might have spread in the vaginal area while taking a shower. the cleanser is SFC.gentle soap free cleanser, and these are the ingredients (water.peg75,stearyl alchol, cocoyl isethionate,methylparaben,propylparaben, butylparaben.please what do you suggest the treatment for that would be. let me know thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012