Itchiness between the opening of vagina, red spots on clitoris. Tried miconazole, itching relieved. Permanent cure ?

I recently started having itchiness between the opening of my vagina and I have red spots on my clitoris which is also itchy. I used miconazole and it relieved the itchiness of my vagina but now my clitoris is sore and still itchy. What is it that is irritating my clitoris to cause red spots and itchness? What can I do to cure it?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern if the symptoms is responding to Miconazole then this could be fungal infection and you have to continue the ointment of Miconazole, along with that it is better to have the oral antifungal and the best drug is "Tab fluconazole 150 mg " single dose keep the area clean avoid strong bathing soap or liquid, hope this information helps you have nice day.