Itchiness around labia and clitoris, small bumps on vagina after using a scented soap. Treatment?

I Used A Scented Soap Seven Days Ago . On The Following day I noticed I was itchy I took a shower but really paid no attention to it then I shaved lightly over the bumps . Then The following day my vagina was very very itchy . The libia and clitoris and around the vaginal area . It is very very very very very very itchy . I have been using cream it seems to make the bumps go down some but not the itching . What to do !
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you say it appears to be the allergic reaction to some thing, which is allergic to you.
It may be the scented soap, cosmetics, clothes, wool, food, medicines, etc.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms citrizine, mild steroid, and ofloxacin.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.