Itchiness around genital area, bumps, red. What could be causing this?

hi there, have been experiencing itchiness around the genital area.. it is more severe around the vulvar area... the whole area is now kinda bumpy looking and quite red. what could be causing this? do I need immediate medical attention or can I just use a normal anteseptic wash to wash the affected area? If I can use a general anteseptic wash what should be the appropriate potions of wash and water? this has been ongoing for almost 5 days and sometimes passing of urine can cause a burning sensation...
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012