Itchiness and pressure in vagina, discomfort, difficulty in sitting still. Is this a sign of yeast infection?

IIm feeling a sensation inside my vagina , like and itch or pressure, or perhaps both. It s very uncomfortable, it makes me feel like I can t sit still. It s quite literally like an itch I can t scratch . My involuntary reaction is to press or rub very low on ny abdomen or pubic area even though the feeling is deep inside. Is this a sign of a yeast infection? I am currently on antibiotics, during which I am not taking ny birth control pills.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012