Itch on upper legs, thighs, spread to pelvis, penis, ribs, tiny bumps between fingers. Allergic reaction?

back in the beggining of july i noticed an itch on my upper legs and thighs, it then spreaded to my pelvis area, and then my penis , it has now spreaded to my ribs, shoulders, and my butt crack, my penis has these itchy bumps, i also have tiny bumps between my fingers, i occasionally get small bumps on my legs but when they are there or not, my legs still itch, my mom says it could be an allergic reaction , hwat could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012