Itch on forearm and leg, taken oxycodone-acetaminophen, changed to hydrocodon- acetaminophen, hurting eye. Suggestions?

I have itching on my shoulder blade also on my forearm and on one leg above my knee. I was taking 0xycodone-acetaminophen 10-325. The doctor changed that to hydrocodon- acetaminphn. this morning when I awoke my left eye was hurting, and it is still hurting and running water. What could be my problem? email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hi,
you need a consultation with eye specialist,could be a foreign body inside your eye,so please get in touch with near by ophthalmologist,dont take it lightly