Itch in scrotum, dry skin, redness, bleeding. Related symptoms?

Hi, recently, I have been experiencing itch on my scrotum area. It came suddenly, I never had this problem. There doesn t seem to be any red spots or rashes . The skin just looks a little dry and flaky. The area that itch is very small, and it doesn t really spread. It only turns red and started bleeding a little after i scratched the area very hard. I am single, and have no involvement in any sexual activities. I discovered two small patches on my right arm and behind my right knee that are similar, dry and a little flaky. The behind my right knee disappeared after about a week, the one on my arm hasn t, but unlike my scrotum area, doesn t really itch. Are they related? I have also recently change shampoo and soap. In addition, my scrotum area really itches after I bathe. I took a careful look at it, and don t find any lice or such. How could this be solved?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013