Itch between labia major and minora, swelling, white cream, odor. No vaginal discharge. Not had unprotected sex

Hi, I have had an itch between my labia majora and minora accompanied by minor swelling in between same on the left side and redness since dec 14th, no vaginal discharge but white cream on the affected left part. There is a slight odour but not very bad, almost like semen. I have not had unprotected sex and had an std check in may which was nad, i ve used lavender, baking soda baths and canesten to no avail
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013