It tickles above belly button for eating food. Done blood test and scan normal. Suggestion?

above my belly button there is an tickle when I eat some foods and a tickle in the early mornings for only a few minutes and this disappears again until i EAT AT DINNER. e MAIL TO YYYY@YYYY . I've been to the doctor now for this problem and they can't find anything wrong with the scan of my stomach. The blood test are all normal.
This is going on now for one year. I am very active in sports four days a week..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013