It is 9 weeks since i had an open myomectomy. Are the symptoms normal ?

It is 9 weeks since i had an open myomectomy. Are symptoms normal? 9 weeks after an open myomectomy having had a few weeks feeling good and healthy i am now experiencing considerable abdominal discomfort along with a little tenderness around the scar and considerable lower back pain . Is this normal? could i have done damage interanally or is it just the healing proces taking longer. I dont want to be paranoid but it is very frustrating. Could it be menstrual or just over compensating muscles. HELP xx
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011