It burns to urinate, is this a UTI or worse ?

it burns to urinate (not too bad but deffinatly enough to get my attention) it is also cloudy and has an odor (not like eggs though, which is what some said it would smell like if it was a UTI) but a more sour smell you could say. My right side has also been hurting, about 2 inches above my hip and one inch in, consitantly for two days. I have a history of kidney problems in my family and am wondering if its a simple UTI or if it has something to do with my kidneys.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
hi welcome,
better you go for a urine test . if infection is there go for culture test to identify the correct infection.
thanking you