Ischemic strokes affecting left temporoparietal region, when will person regain consciousness ?

My grandmother has had an ischaemic stroke about 9 days ago. She was started on conservative treatment. On the third day ct scan revealed haemorrhagic transformation within the infarct but not big enough to warrant surgery . She has been in ICu now for 11 days in a semi conscious state gas ranging from 9 - 11. It was a left mca stroke affecting the temporoparietal region. When will she regain consciousness?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012