Hello and welcome to HCM
You have stop the drug which is controlling your Blood sugar level. I want to know:
1. Whether you have altered this medication with other diabetic drug or not?
2. What is Present FBS and PPBS after changing or stopping the medicine?
3. was he is a heart patient or not?
4. Has he is suffering from shortness of breath
with Ghabharat or not?
5. Has he undergone EKG, or other heart related test, if yes what are they?
Diabetic patient gets silent heart attack
so consult your cardiologist and get your EKG and if possible TMT done to rule out any heart issue. Keep a check over Blood sugar level and keep it in normal range.