Is working on a night shift could make me weak and lead to activation of PTB ?

Hi just like to ask, Is it ok that I m working on a night shift knowing that I have a history of PTB. Is working on a night shift could make me weak and lead to activation of my PTB? Please answer.. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Hi
working in night shift don`t make reactivation of PTB if you are under proper treatment regime & regularly taking medicines.
Wish you good health
u are well worried PTB reactivates if u are not taking proper diet or have not finished ur course ...moreover it also bcomes a work hazard esp if u r working in a congested place with many people in aroom with poor ventilation ..such a place is best for PTB BACTERIA TO ATTACK
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Che,
Thanks for query,
if pulmonary TB is cured completely there is nothing wrong for night shift.
Activity does not make a man weak,only thing is to keep general health good,
if you have proper diet and resistance power is good you can do hard work,
your health is down due to weak food,lack of nourishment may cause trouble.
but having complete cure you do not worry.
ok and bye.