Is wine safe for hypertension?

Wine and Highblood pressure is it safe
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
I'm sure you'll get some good answers about the relationship between wine and hypertension, but those are general, not personal. You need an answer specific to you; ask your doctor or another medical professional familiar with your health whether wine is safe for you. (I assume this question is personal, that you or someone you know has hypertension.)
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Wine in limited quantity is good in hypertensives provided BP is controlled.good luck.