Is weak erection recoverable?

Is weak erection recoverable? I am having a moderate soft erection from last one month. I am aged 23. I masturbate once a day too.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
welcome to healthcarmagic
causes of soft erection may be many factor, please build of your confidence level and dont be over stress it plays the major role, feel the pleasure when you free from intoxication from smoking and drinks of alcohol, exercise daily habit and if possibe get the yogic practice have a good sound sleep
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic. An erection problem is the inability to get or maintain an erection that is firm enough for a man to have intercourse. If the condition persists, the medical term is erectile dysfunction. Causes may be psychological, smoking, alcohol, illicit drugs and medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, low testosterone, depression, spinal cord and neurological causes.

Since you are having soft erections, so most likely it is psychological due to performance linked anxiety. It can be due to poor communication with your partner, unrealistic sexual expectations, which make sex a task rather than a pleasure, negative feelings about non performance, smoking, alcohol and sometimes illicit drugs. Eat nutritious healthy food, exercise regularly and cut down on smoking or alcohol if you are taking it.
If still a problem then the causes mentioned above have to be ruled out. Hope it helps you. Regards.