Is vitmin e 400 iu good for glowing skin ?

I m 19, im taking vitmin e 400 iu(kirkland) for 20days but havent notice my skin glow.. what other kinds of vitamins should i get? :(
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
vit e is good for skin but it do not mean it glow skin in 20 day
for glow u need to consult dermatologist
depend upon ur skin color ,type and texture u require vitamin and cream
so dont take medicine ur own ,it might harm u
-apply sun screen twice a day
apply good moisturizer at night
drink more water
avoid sun exposure
eat more fruits and green veg.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Glowing skin needs multivitamin from good sources like fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink 1-2 litres of water a day and do brisk walking for 40 minutes a day which increases skin blood circulation. Also avoid sun exposure. Use sunscreen SPF 25 during the day applied thinly to face.