Is vasectomy reversible if so then the brown discharge I had with some blood was my period or am I pregnant ?

My boyfriend had a vasectomy 5 years ago is it possible that it could reverse itself My boyfriend had a vasectomy 5 years ago is it possible that it could reverse itself? If this is so could it cause the brown discharge that I had on the 7th of March. I had a normal period in January, I didn t have a period in Feb and then in march I had brown discharge with some blood in it on the 7th. Was that my period or should I be worried that i am pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011